Author Topic: [IC] bob.x-ray.1xx Dual mode102  (Read 11248 times)

Offline xiaoxuesheng

[IC] bob.x-ray.1xx Dual mode102
« on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:02:21 »
Everyone is Bob, and this time I bring you a keyboard that allows you to "graduate" directly, an X-ray dual-mode (Bluetooth wireless, wired) 102-key full-size keyboard.

This time, bob studio brings you a product that is basically a blank in the market, because I am also a heavy user of the digital area in my daily life, so the common 80 arrangement or 60 arrangement is also a problem for my personal use. Many troubles, this time we bring you x-ray to meet the use of digital area, adding the function of wireless bluetooth. Moreover, the host computer can be used to edit the keys. I think these functions have been able to meet the requirements of most people.

Different from the production philosophy of many studios in the past, we will not blindly pile materials on the X-ray, making the keyboard very heavy. Our design philosophy is to be as light as possible. Make it not a burden on you.

For product positioning, we carefully analyzed the needs of everyone in the market. Some people are serious rgb lovers, some people just like a simple and elegant light, so we have made some small designs to meet the different needs of different groups of people.

GB's products will come with two four-pointed star nameplates (aluminum alloy material is opaque, pc material is transparent). If you need a strong rgb effect, you can block the four-pointed star area with an opaque nameplate. Make the nameplate next to it more dazzling.

If you need something more elegant, you can design a solid nameplate, such as carbon fiber material, or aluminum alloy lettering, or a wooden nameplate. Let only the four-pointed star shine.

In terms of structure, we have redefined a new structure this time. The two structures give full play to their characteristics, allowing you to enjoy two different structural feel with one keyboard, and our pcb is also a two-stage design. 80% area gasket, digital area top. Let you have a new improvement in both the variety of gameplay and the feel of the hand. Get full satisfaction.

When it comes to Bluetooth, you may think of the problem of signal and power consumption. This time we use a dual battery interface design, and the battery will use a common mobile phone battery as a carrier. We also designed a battery compartment, which can make the battery more secure and neat at the bottom of the keyboard. If you feel that a 3200mAh battery is not enough , you can add one piece, so theoretically the battery capacity is doubled. Of course, if you use rgb for a long time, it will consume more power, but if you only use a single lamp, the overall Bluetooth will often exceed 2 months.

In terms of nameplates, we will still open the nameplate size file for everyone to design by themselves. We will also launch some official designs, and an expansion pack may be formed later for everyone to purchase. Below are some of our nameplate designs. The basic matching is some themed keycaps. There are many ways to play.

DZ-Top Gun

Carbon-Honeycomb

Mysterious Deep Sea

If there are dealers who are willing to cooperate, you can contact us, we also have a lot of peripheral designs.

I hope you can like our design, we still have a lot of interesting designs, please pay attention to our instagram, we will continue to update. thanks.

Recent Progress: Sample production has startedß

Specific GB time: To be determined, we will update this post one after another based on everyone's feedback, knowing that it attracts more attention

There will be several color releases
black
silver
Ash
dark blue
dark green

What price would it be
To be determined, we will set a very low price according to the number of people. To be honest, we do not want to make money, we just want more friends to pay attention to us.

Will there be a quantity limit?
We only want to make 50 sets initially, because we are not sure about the exact number.

Will there be a spot sale?
This question is uncertain, because we can't estimate the sales volume, and we may prepare some stock in advance.

Is it possible to customize the keys
Of course, qmk, via changes the key position.

Whether the nameplate can be customized
In the later stage, we will release the nameplate file to support our own design, but you may need to find a factory to place an order. We will also design some nameplates, which will appear in the form of expansion packs later.

What is the power consumption of bluetooth?
We left two battery ports for the motherboard, and specially designed the battery compartment, which can hold the Samsung note3 3200mAh battery. This battery is common and readily available. Theoretically, in the case of a single lamp, it can be used for at least 1 month without charging. Of course you can also expand to 2 batteries.

keycaps instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bobkeycaps/
keyboard instagram:https://www.instagram.com/bobkeyboard_/

Finally, put your favorite gengar for everyone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022.3.21 Update a nameplate lettering, a picture of a quadrangular single lamp glowing, this mode can greatly increase the battery life.

« Last Edit: Sun, 20 March 2022, 21:30:42 by xiaoxuesheng »

Offline nFaiz

Re: [IC] bob.x-ray.1xx Dual mode102
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:18:38 »
This looks great! Good luck with IC. Do you have a specific timeline to when you’ll get the prototype?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:23:39 »
This looks great! Good luck with IC. Do you have a specific timeline to when you’ll get the prototype?

Our manufacturer is a very strong manufacturer, and everything will be very fast. To be honest, it has only been 20 days since the 102 prototype plan, and we have already started sample production. You can see the real thing in about 10 days. Everyone in our studio is very enthusiastic, and the delivery time will be very fast if gb is turned on. Please follow us. We will make more good things and we are very confident.

Offline nFaiz

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:23:41 »
Also will it support qmk?

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:29:19 »

Of course, and you can change the key position through via

Offline nFaiz

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 10:30:19 »

Of course, and you can change the key position through via
Great can’t wait for group buy!

Offline max.clacks

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 11:30:49 »
What are the layouts supported by the PCB? Will this be WKL only, or is WK an option? I see a render without the 4 pointed star, is that piece optional, or is that a rendering mistake?

Offline adi

• adi.kbds; Consider ePBT Fruit Chew
    • Adi Nikumbh
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 12:01:25 »
This is lit as ****, I like it

Offline baka jiken

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 12:07:26 »
Interesting!  :D

Offline Mandabanker007

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 12:58:32 »
This looks sweet

Offline soundstage

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 15:51:40 »
Good concept, but in this layout you could have added a F13 key. Leave the existing top right key as F14. Excited to see a unique design that focuses on ease of use and full keyboard layout. Do offer WK as option, specifically useful for Windows based devs.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 20:57:28 »
This is lit as ****, I like it

Thank you guys, we will finish the sample production as soon as possible, shoot the real video, make it into GB as soon as possible ;D ;D ;D

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 21:00:09 »
Good concept, but in this layout you could have added a F13 key. Leave the existing top right key as F14. Excited to see a unique design that focuses on ease of use and full keyboard layout. Do offer WK as option, specifically useful for Windows based devs.

Yes, I am a heavy user of the digital area, but the 80% arrangement makes my work efficiency a lot lower, and I know this is the pain point of most people. What's more, it is a wireless Bluetooth design, which can make your desktop more tidy. So I feel like this might be the "ultimate" keyboard for a lot of people. :D :D :D

Offline The.Ryan.Gamer

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 16 March 2022, 23:56:24 »
GB Wheeeeeeen??? Will there also be an in stock sale?

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 08:16:27 »
GB Wheeeeeeen??? Will there also be an in stock sale?

There should be a spot for sale. In fact, gb is also very reliable. First of all, we are old players. I have been doing bobkeycap. So far, the credibility is still guaranteed. Secondly, we have a website (https://www.bobkeyboard.com/) , I think there should be some stock on the website. And we will release the samples first, we will officially open the gb after all the tests are completed, and you will not have any concerns. Please trust our professionalism, haha, thank you for your support.

Offline bugeyedmonster

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 11:33:22 »
This looks fantastic, can't wait!

Offline Jaygles

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 12:32:40 »
Looks slick. The back is especially sexy

Offline Keeblet_257

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 13:32:41 »
looks great. and love to see 100s beeing made. however I dont have enough deskspace so I gotta skip

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 21:07:05 »
This looks fantastic, can't wait!

We will complete the sample production soon, and will provide a stable shipping time, thank you for your attention.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 21:08:23 »
Looks slick. The back is especially sexy
We tried to reduce the weight as much as possible without destroying the aesthetics, so as to make the keyboard lighter and not too bulky.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 21:11:37 »
looks great. and love to see 100s beeing made. however I dont have enough deskspace so I gotta skip

It is very understandable that we will also launch a very practical 60% in the later stage, but in fact, the role of 100 cannot be replaced by other arrangements. Most people are still accustomed to the use of the Num area, which can greatly improve work efficiency. And it's wireless, which can make your desktop even more clutter-free.
thank you for your support.

Offline Al3417

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 17 March 2022, 23:29:37 »
enthralling design, will keep an eye on how the proto come out.

Offline Stormrage

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 02:46:51 »
I specifically made an account on geekhack just to say that I AM INLOVE WITH THIS!
Will there be a link to show the full specs of the board?
And, is there a way to get notified on when its going to be on sale?

CANT WAIT!

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 09:57:36 »
enthralling design, will keep an eye on how the proto come out.
Thank you for your compliment, we will improve the details. expect real :p

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 09:59:35 »
I specifically made an account on geekhack just to say that I AM INLOVE WITH THIS!
Will there be a link to show the full specs of the board?
And, is there a way to get notified on when its going to be on sale?

CANT WAIT!

Thank you very much for your support, we are completing the proofing work as soon as possible, any progress in the later stage will be updated with instagram here. ;D

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 20:03:49 »
This looks sweet
Live every day with anticipation. ;D

Offline stuiei

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 20 March 2022, 22:14:18 »
Followed, looking forward to the real thing. Love this design. Practical without being monotonous.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 21 March 2022, 20:53:10 »
There are still many problems to be dealt with in the details, and we will get the real thing as soon as possible.

Offline yakuza_0312

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 29 March 2022, 03:47:50 »
good jump :thumb:

Offline yakuza_0312

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 29 March 2022, 03:52:19 »
Does your keyboard use two structures

Offline gunightess

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 29 March 2022, 12:00:31 »
It's so cool!!  I really want it.

Offline JackPikatea

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 08:35:11 »
I'm really happy to see more fullsized boards. Especially striking ones like this! great work!

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #32 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 09:12:31 »
looks pretty nice!
don't have the deskspace for it but really glad to see more 100's on the market

Offline deadwolfbones

« Reply #33 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 14:36:07 »
Very interested!

Offline Chubbs856

« Reply #34 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 20:58:45 »
Love it, what’s the best way to stay up to date with this project?

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 02:51:39 »
Does your keyboard use two structures

Yes, we have adopted the dual structure of gasket and top. 80% of the area is the gasket structure, and the small keyboard area is the top. In this way, you can experience two types of touches on one keyboard.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 02:53:06 »
It's so cool!!  I really want it.

Thank you for your support, we will do it as soon as possible.

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 02:57:08 »
I'm really happy to see more fullsized boards. Especially striking ones like this! great work!

Thanks for the reply, and we made the full size circuit board in two parts, bridged with a ribbon cable in the middle. While maintaining the two feel, it also increases its playability. ;D

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 02:58:36 »
looks pretty nice!
don't have the deskspace for it but really glad to see more 100's on the market

100% practicality is still very strong. ;D

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 03:01:13 »
Love it, what’s the best way to stay up to date with this project?

Keycaps Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bobkeycaps/
Keyboard instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bobkeyboard_/
 :p :p :p :p

Offline xiaoxuesheng

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 03:02:32 »